The Tax Bite That's Holding Germany BackGene Koretz
If you're concerned about the impact of tax increases on the U.S. expansion, cast an eye on Germany, which has been enacting massive tax hikes in the midst of a recession. Economists at Salomon Brothers Inc. report that this year's rise in pension-insurance contributions will claim an additional 0.85% to the payroll-tax rate, bringing it to 9.6% of the taxable wage, and a new nursing-home-care scheme awaiting legislative approval would add a similar amount.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020