Swimming With The Salmon
Seafood lovers or not, some investment pros have been bagging shares of Marine Harvest International, particularly after they fell to 6 1/2 from 12 last October. Marine Harvest is a world leader in aquaculture--the breeding, farming and harvesting of seafood. "Harvest is a way to participate in the young and rapidly growing aquaculture industry," says H. Lloyd Kanev, an analyst at Smith Barney Shearson, who has upgraded his rating on the stock to a buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself