Nick Knight: His Swagger Can Sway MarketsJulia Flynn
He calls his presentations "The Nick at Nite Show," playing on the resemblance between his name and the U.S. cable-TV network that screens classic reruns. But Nicholas Knight's showmanship wasn't the only reason why Nomura Securities Co.'s 3,000 salespeople were glued to closed-circuit video monitors around the world on Jan. 17. Since his last chat with the troops in July, Nomura's London-based global strategist had been roiling markets in Japan and Southeast Asia with well-timed calls. What would he favor now?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day