Employment Friday, Feb. 4, 8:30 A.M.
The MMS survey projects that nonfarm jobs grew by 188,000 in January, about the same as in December. The unemployment rate under the Labor Dept.'s new surveying process will probably stand at 6.9%. Using the old techniques, the jobless rate in January was probably 6.4%, unchanged from December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries