A Smarter, Cleaner Way To Burn Gas
Semiconductor technology may turn up the heat in the battle between the natural-gas and electric industries. The Gas Research Institute in Chicago, which is funded by gas utilities, is underwriting a project at the University of Illinois to develop "smart" gas burners that are more efficient and less polluting--plus, cheap to manufacture.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries