A Plea For Justice From The Justice Dept.
In "Capital wrapup: Civil rights" (Washington Outlook, Dec. 27), you write that many attorneys in the Justice Dept.'s Civil Rights Div. have resigned because they were fed up. Actually, 12 attorneys out of 236 left last year, for an uncommonly low turnover rate of 5%--and none of them expressed frustration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations