Fathoming WhitewaterDean Foust and Stan Crock
Judging by the baying of vengeful Republicans around the country and armies of investigative reporters camped out in Little Rock, Bill and Hillary Clinton's controversial Whitewater Development Corp. real estate investment threatens to become a scandal capable of capsizing a Presidency. Now that the Clintons reluctantly have bowed to the public clamor and asked for a special counsel to probe the matter, some Washington insiders say it may be just a matter of time before the First Couple is implicated in wrongdoing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis