An A For Effort At Curbing Sexual Stereotypes
The article "Affluent, dual-income families get creamed by the feds" (Economic Trends, Dec. 27) was refreshingly not stereotypical--discussing dual-income households and the "lower-wage spouse" without stereotyping the woman as the lower-wage spouse. Until the last paragraph, that is. Thanks for the effort. Maybe next time it will be complete.
Susan M. Violette
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange