Move Over, Karaoke, Here Comes Virtual Heavy Metal
Is rock 'n roll stardom beyond your reach--but still your dream? Well, let go of that air guitar and check out Virtual Music. This CD-ROM-based interactive game employs a mock guitar that you play while your PC shows full-sound videos of the rest of your band playing such tunes as Wild Thing. The computer can tell when you hit sour notes, and animated fans will rate your performance with cheers and jeers, sending you up the ladder from garage gigs to stadium rock--or dumping you into the polyester lounge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day