Rocks On The BlockJudith H. Dobrzynski
Important weddings are scheduled to take place soon in Saudi Arabia. The elite set of Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and the rest of Southeast Asia is suddenly getting richer--and bigger. China's rags-to-riches capitalists are diversifying their assets. The Sultan of Brunei, the wealthiest person in the world, is involved, of course. It's the holiday season in the West, and wealthy Americans and Europeans are feeling flush.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C