Why Volvo Kissed Renault GoodbyeBy
It took Volvo Chairman Pehr G. Gyllenhammar and Renault Director General Louis Schweitzer three years to perfect a plan merging the two auto companies into a $40 billion juggernaut. It took less than three months for their dream deal to collapse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock