PRESIDENT CLINTON SAYS his Administration deserves credit for the recent good economic news--faster growth, falling unemployment, surging productivity and investment, low interest rates, and negligible inflation. "We are reversing economic policies that were in place for 12 years," Clinton said on Dec. 3, after the jobless rate for November fell to 6.4%, the steepest monthly drop in 10 years. "We have a long way to go, but we are moving in the right direction."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations