How To Shrink Next Year's Gift To Uncle SamPam Black
Before you start trimming the tree, remember: There's still a little time to trim your tax bill. Because the Clinton tax increases are retroactive to Jan. 1, you may not find much of a difference between your 1993 and 1994 liability. But that doesn't mean there aren't some tax tricks left in the yearend bag.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap