Gee, Boss, Thanks For The Doughnuts
What do you want for Christmas? Cold, hard cash? While money-grubbing may not be in keeping with the holiday spirit, extra dough is what employees want most from their bosses this time of year. An American Express study finds that 58% of 700 employed adults surveyed nationwide want cash or at least a gift certificate as a Yuletide reward. And 22% prefer extra vacation time for a job well done.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020