Burgundy Bargains And BlockbustersBy
If you're looking for wine for a special occasion, think Burgundy. Although France's Burgundy region boasts some of the world's most drinkable--and expensive--wines, they're not as popular in the U.S. as other varieties. Yet Burgundy reds are more aromatic and less earthy than their cousins from Bordeaux, while the whites have a subtler, less oakey flavor than the ubiquitous California chardonnays.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas