Putting A Tired Cliche Out To Pasture
One of the hoariest clich s in business circles posits the buggy whip as a paradigm of obsolescence. In conversation and press reports, buggy whips are a product you don't want to be in. We cite this remark by Leigh Johnson, head of Rochester (Minn.)-based alarm maker Custom Communication: "We watch carefully so we don't become a seller of buggy whips."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’