Notebooks: Now In Living ColorEdward Baig
It's fast becoming the new status symbol for executives: color notebook computers with brightly saturated displays that rival what you get on powerful desktop PCs. Indeed, these compact portables are so impressive, they make your three-year-old monochrome laptop seem antiquated. A growing number of people are choosing color notebooks over bulkier desktop models as their primary home computer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’