Here Comes The Blitz On Knockoff ArtistsJoseph Weber
'Psst. Want a Cowboys sweatshirt half-price? How about a 49ers cap, cheap?" Only one problem with the goods the shifty-eyed hustler is peddling outside the stadium. The bright team logos may look authentic, but they're knockoffs. So, pro sports leagues are cracking down on the counterfeiters, with dozens arrested in the past year, nearly $4 million in merchandise seized, and more action expected as the National Football League playoffs and the Super Bowl loom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations