Bellcore To Its Owners: Don't Hang UpPeter Coy
It's bad enough that Bellcore CEO George H. Heilmeier has seven boss-
es. What's worse is that they often disagree. In the past year, the seven Baby Bells that own Bellcore, the $1 billion-a-year research-and-engineering consortium, have gone from rivalrous siblings to outright combatants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap