The Super Collider Buck Gets PassedPaul Magnusson
Fiscal watchdogs rejoiced recently when Congress voted to kill the $11 billion Superconducting Super Collider and the $1.3 billion Advanced Solid Rocket Motor. At last, wasteful pork was pared and tax dollars saved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018