Ru486 Backers Feud Among Themselves
Etienne-Emile Baulieu, the French researcher who developed the RU486 abortion pill, badly wants to broaden its use. And, like some Clinton Administration officials, he is frustrated at drugmaker Roussel Uclaf's slow pace in bringing RU486 to the U.S. The company so far has failed to come to terms with the Population Council, a New York outfit planning to license the drug in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up