Asia's WealthPete Engardio
To fathom the magnitude of the changes sweeping East Asia, drop by the antique-filled suite Nanoo G. Pamnani occupies on the 24th floor of a Singapore skyscraper. In the late 1960s, Pamnani began his career with Citibank in a region rocked by turmoil. War raged across Indochina. Destitute China was paralyzed by the mass terror of the Cultural Revolution. Malaysia and Indonesia were torn by ethnic bloodshed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018