The Bull Has Only Begun To ChargeJeffrey M. Laderman
Hard-charging, determined, and utterly macho, the bull has long been a symbol of rising markets. With a 59% gain over the last three years, things have been so good for so long that a growing number of investors fear the bear will come out of hibernation and maul the aging bull. But perhaps the most fitting symbol of the stock market today is neither bull nor bear, but bunny. You know, the rabbit in the battery commercial, the one that keeps going and going and going....
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018