Muni Bonds: A Welcome Move
Hats off to the Public Securities Assn., the trade group for municipal bond dealers, for its new decision to ask its members to stop making political contributions in hopes of winning business. Christopher A. Taylor, chairman of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, which regulates municipal dealers, is also to be congratulated for supporting a total ban.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap