The High Price Of Bad Blood
"The high price of bad blood" (Top of the News, Sept. 27) stated that the National Hemophilia Foundation was demanding a settlement from Baxter International Inc. and three other suppliers to compensate hemophiliacs who contracted AIDS through clotting agents. The group is targeting four other suppliers besides Baxter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- European Stocks Extend Rally; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Noble Group Flags a $5 Billion Loss as Debt-Deal Endgame Nears