Mini Nationals Are Making Maximum Impact
The chairman and chief executive officer of Perkin-Elmer Corp. is Gaynor N. Kelley. The executive quoted in "Mini-nationals are making maximum impact" (The Corporation, Sept. 6) was Riccardo Pigliucci, the company's president and chief operating officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’