Health Care Stocks: Not For The Faint Of HeartAmey Stone
President Clinton's long-anticipated health-care reform package will be officially unveiled on Sept. 22, but health-care reform--and the accompanying volatility in medical and related stock prices--have been with us for a while. Analysts figure the proposed plan will just reinforce trends toward consolidation and cost containment that are already well under way, but they expect stocks to continue on a roller-coaster ride while a bill is hammered into law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy