Cut Defense, But Don't Cut Out Small Business
Representing an industry that frequently feels the pain Deputy Defense Secretary Perry is addressing, I commend his efforts to cut costs by eliminating any unnecessary "specifications and contracting practices." But I hope that the Pentagon doesn't lose sight of the bottom line in its acquisition reform efforts: equal quality for less money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries