Oracle's Prognostication: Tomorrow Looks TerrificRichard Brandt
Larry Ellison, 49, is famous for being a daredevil. On Christmas Day, 1991, trying to surf some enormous waves in Hawaii, he broke his shoulder, neck, and three ribs, and punctured a lung. A year later, bicycling for physical therapy, he collided with a car and shattered an elbow. "I think I like living too much on the edge," he admits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries