Don't Jump Too Fast For That 15 Year MortgageBy
The prospect of owning your home outright in 15 years, instead of 30, is an alluring one. And with the kids' college tuition costs or your retirement looming just over the horizon, saving more by paying down your mortgage faster seems like an even better idea. That's why a third of the holders of 30-year mortgages are choosing 15-year loans when they refinance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline