Anheuser Busch Says Skoal, Salud, PrositRichard A. Melcher
It's unlikely the citizens of the small Czech town of Cesk Bude jovic have ever received such attention. Trees are being planted along main avenues. And a new cultural center recently opened. Who's footing the bill for these projects? The benefactor is none other than Anheuser-Busch Cos. It wants the support of the people of Cesk Bude jovic in its battle to buy a stake in the local brewery, which makes Budweiser Budvar--no relation to the St. Louis-based giant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt