The Religious Right Saddles Up A Trojan HorseRichard S. Dunham
Ralph Reed saw the light just after Bill Clinton took office. The executive director of the Christian Coalition had commissioned a poll on what issues were most important to church-going voters. It turned out that they, like other Americans, worried about the economy, taxes, and education. Religious right hot buttons were way down the list, with abortion ranking 8th and gay rights a distant 12th.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’