The American Express Card: Don't Shuffle Papers Without It?Leah Nathans Spiro
Five years ago, American Express Co. was more than willing to let federal bureaucrats leave home without its familiar green charge cards. The idea of bidding on a contract to provide cards to skimpy-spending federal employees seemed a bit downscale to AmEx. After all, it's the king of corporate card providers, with 89 of the 100 top U.S. companies among its accounts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas