Europe's Leaders Exercised `A Healthy Dose Of Pragmatism'
I found Robert Kuttner's article, "Why Europe didn't take the last step toward union" (Economic Viewpoint, Aug. 23), to be a superficial analysis of the recent turmoil in the European foreign-currency markets. The article's main premise--that Europe's leaders dealt with the crisis in a weak manner and that the outcome of events is tantamount to the dissolution of the European Monetary System--is suspect.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas