The Roadbed Has Been Laid For The Digital SuperhighwayBy
As you surf through 500 channels on your television a few years from now, remember Judge T.S. Ellis III. Why? On Aug. 24, the U.S. district judge in Alexandria, Va., threw out a federal law that forbade Bell Atlantic Corp. from entering the TV-programming business. In so doing, he smoothed the way for a digital revolution that promises viewers hundreds of channels and dazzling interactive services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders