The Green Card Turns Red All Over
The little guy wins one. Douglas Coulter, an American professor at the Russian Economic Academy, has a heavy load teaching his eager students the intricacies of the free-market system. So he resented the time it took to clear up a dispute with American Express. While he was in Moscow, the company misplaced his $1,000 wire-transfer payment, then canceled his card.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline