Business ConquistadorAlexandra Huneeus
While most of Latin America is just launching free-market reforms, Chile already has built one of the hemisphere's most successful economies. Its open market has attracted big U.S. and Japanese investors, and competition has honed the efficiency of Chilean companies. Chile's exporters have learned how to crack markets throughout the Americas, while its privatized pension system is building up the country's financial muscle by generating savings, totaling $13 billion so far.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?