Meet George Jetson. He Lives Just Outside Washington
Much of the futuristic, interactive technology that corporations have long been touting is being demonstrated to layfolk in a four-bedroom colonial home just west of the nation's capital in Sterling, Va. Called the Intelligent Home, it is Bell Atlantic Corp.'s attempt to show visitors how a fictitious family called the Thompsons would live in the not-so-distant future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts