You may be eligible for discounts or freebies from companies you own stock in. Many corporations also offer dividend-reinvestment plans, which allow shareholders to buy additional stock without paying transaction fees. Free Lunch on Wall Street (McGraw-Hill, $14.95) tells which companies offer the best perks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap