Bidding Farewell To A Guru At $395 A PopBy
On this rainy Monday morning, the quality movement is very much alive and well in Mahwah, N.J. Eighty-eight-year-old quality guru Joseph M. Juran has arrived for the latest stop in his "Last Word" speaking tour, and the hotel conference room is packed. Fans are eagerly pulling out their credit cards to buy the $25 framed autographed picture, the $50 lucite bow-tie paperweight memento and the $20 canvas tote bag. Others queue up for autographs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself