A Red Flag On Cruise ShipsBy
Basking in the Carribean sun, tall drink in hand, breeze in their faces, cruise-ship passengers typically don't stop to wonder if their ship has a sprinkler system. The promise of worry-free escapism, after all, is one reason more than 4.5 million passengers are expected to board liners at U.S. ports this year--triple the number that set sail just a decade ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash