This Ram Can Go Head To Head With AnyoneDavid Woodruff
Last January, when Dodge's all-new Ram pickup was lowered from a convention center ceiling to its world debut at Detroit's annual auto show, the most anxious observers were from archrival Ford Motor Co. The Ram, with its roomy cab, radical styling, driver air bag, and optional V-10 engine, was clearly a serious challenger to Ford's F-series truck--for 11 straight years the best-selling vehicle in the U.S. Soon after the Ram hit the floor, Ford engineers furiously began measuring and taking notes on Chrysler's first full makeover of its truck since 1971.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’