The Job Numbers Are Putting Some Kick In The EconomyBy
The solid report on the labor markets in July says that economic growth in the second half is shaping up to be a lot livelier than it was in the first half. It also raises a key question: Did the economy really grow at an annual rate of only 1.2% in the first half?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis