Tandy: Still Peddling Pcs, Actually
In the article "Compaq flexes its pecs" (Top of the News, Aug. 2), you report that Tandy has sold its personal computer business. While TE Electronics, the manufacturing division of Tandy, has sold the computer manufacturing business to AST Research, Tandy remains a major competitor in the PC retailing business. The following retail distribution channels at Tandy sell PCs: Radio Shack, Computer City, and Incredible Universe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts