Now Clinton Must Forge A Capitol Hill CoalitionSusan B. Garland
In sports, a win is a win, no matter how close the score. By that rule, President Clinton is entitled to claim that passage of his budget--and his earlier victories on family leave and national service--show he's making headway in reversing 12 years of Republican rule.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis