American's Fare Was Fair
Tough competitor or predator? American Airlines convinced a federal court jury on Aug. 10 that it wasn't the bad guy after all. Jurors cleared the carrier of charges that it tried to use a simplified pricing scheme and a half-off fare sale last summer to drive two rivals out of business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis