A Hearing Aid That Boosts The Drum's Beat
Less than a quarter of the 26 million Americans with hearing problems routinely wear a hearing aid. Many others would sooner suffer a loss of hearing than a loss of vanity. For the self-conscious, a solution could be in the offing: a hearing aid that's the equivalent of a contact lens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap