`This Was Not What You'd Call A Principled Debate'
President Clinton and exhausted Democratic congressional leaders may be breathing a bit easier, in anticipation of final passage of the Administration's battered deficit-reduction package. But what's that sound emanating from the office of Senator Bill Bradley? Sounds a lot like a Bronx cheer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself