The Minivan Free For All
Based on information provided by the company, "The minivan free-for-all" (Industries, July 26) misstated the safety features on Ford Motor Co.'s new Windstar minivan. Ford says the vehicle will comply with all 1994 federal passenger-car safety standards, including a passenger-side air bag and side-impact beams.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’