Germany's Most Needed Export? Leadership
The conventional wisdom: The crack-up of the European Monetary System did everyone a favor by freeing the French franc from the tight grip of the German mark. With the franc and other weaker currencies floating downward, many European governments will soon lower interest rates, pump up economic growth, and start creating jobs again. Germany will benefit through increased exports to France and other countries. So will the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’